My name is Noah Neunie, I go to Fort Lauderdale High school. I live in Pompano Beach with my mom, dad, grandma, and my brother. I'm 14 years old turning 15 on October 9th. My families Jamaican on my dads side and some live in the UK. Being Jamaican I've really liked the culture growing up such as the food and music. When I was younger understanding Patois which is just Jamaica's language was difficult at first cause accents were heavy. But as I grew up it became a lot easier to understand. I've been there twice, once recently this summer and it's great over there especially food and the beaches. I have also been to England a couple times to visit my grandma who moved there from Jamaica. I don't like it as much as Jamaica but I enjoy seeing my family and when my grandma would cook. I really enjoy hanging out with my family. Growing up I hung out with my cousins all the time and still do but they go to a different school. When I was growing up I used to play socce...
Picking photos and videos for my all about me is somewhat difficult but it is easy. Picking out photos from when I was younger I get some photos from my parents phones or whatever they have the photos on. They have lots of old photos I could use. More recent photos I have on my phone and some on my parents, and siblings phone. I could also get photos and some videos from my friends. With videos it may be more difficult because I don't have many videos of myself. My family and friends may so I would have to ask them. The only videos of me I have are mostly of football or something random so I may have to use those. Picking out photos I'm going to pick my favorite photos from when I was a baby. My favorite photos from when I was a younger kid. And then some photos of me recently, photos from football. I'll also use photos I have with family and with friends. I'm only going to pick my favorite photos and videos to put in the commercial and all the ones I could find. For t...
My name is Noah Neunie, I go to Fort Lauderdale High school. I live in Pompano Beach with my mom, dad, grandma, and my brother. I'm 15 years old. My families Jamaican on my dads side and some live in the UK. Being Jamaican I've really liked the culture growing up such as the food and music. When I was younger understanding Patois which is just Jamaica's language was difficult at first cause accents were heavy. But as I grew up it became a lot easier to understand. I've been there twice, once recently this summer and it's great over there especially food and the beaches. I have also been to England a couple times to visit my grandma who moved there from Jamaica. I don't like it as much as Jamaica but I enjoy seeing my family and when my grandma would cook. I really enjoy hanging out with my family. Growing up I hung out with my cousins all the time and still do but they go to a different school. When I was growing up I used to play soccer since my dad was raise...
Comments
Post a Comment