My name is Noah Neunie, I go to Fort Lauderdale High school. I live in Pompano Beach with my mom, dad, grandma, and my brother. I'm 14 years old turning 15 on October 9th. My families Jamaican on my dads side and some live in the UK. Being Jamaican I've really liked the culture growing up such as the food and music. When I was younger understanding Patois which is just Jamaica's language was difficult at first cause accents were heavy. But as I grew up it became a lot easier to understand. I've been there twice, once recently this summer and it's great over there especially food and the beaches. I have also been to England a couple times to visit my grandma who moved there from Jamaica. I don't like it as much as Jamaica but I enjoy seeing my family and when my grandma would cook. I really enjoy hanging out with my family. Growing up I hung out with my cousins all the time and still do but they go to a different school. When I was growing up I used to play socce...
The scene starts showing scenery and things around Then the scene shows people living and having fun on the streets Then the scene shows the cars on the streets and the day going Then shows people around living daily life at parks and such Then the scene shows the beautiful neighborhood and people living The Scene end showing the city and how beautiful the world is besides negativity.
It shows the title of the movie in the beginning title sequence. They prioritize things like nature around them and kind of a creepy feeling. It gives a dramatic and thrilling feeling by giving a somewhat creepy feeling
Comments
Post a Comment